dClinic’s Private Healthcare Blockchain (PHB) supports global secure health data exchange protocol standards. PHB ensures secure management, handling and tracking of a consumer’s Healthcare Data. PHB is a dedicated and purpose built healthcare blockchain and is NOT a repurposed financial transactional based blockchain.
• Consumers and care givers, as part of care teams and with the right consent, can truly monitor and analyse their healthcare data. Finally, healthcare data can be generated, accessed and updated as part of a true healthcare eco-system.
• Healthcare App developers can use this dedicated Healthcare Blockchain to build their own decentralised Healthcare Apps, so consumers and care givers can use these Apps securely and know their sensitive healthcare data is correct, safe and importantly, interoperable.
• PHB properly handles highly fractal clinical data in a way that is standards based, allowing external systems to understand the data the same way each and every time. Most importantly, the PHB handles big healthcare data efficiently and allows for fast transactions.
• PHB, by the very fact that it promotes healthcare eco-system building, also promotes Care Planning (by an ever-changing care team based on a consumer’s current and past situation) as a fundamental model for providing proper care that is truly outcomes based. The consumer, who is sometimes a patient, is at the centre of their care.
• Healthcare data is managed (consented) in cooperation between consumers and care givers, so their data can be utilised to help drive positive healthcare outcomes which otherwise would be very difficult to achieve if their data existed in disparate silos.